COMEC TR470 - MULTIPURPOSE BRAKE LATHE RECONDITIONING DISC DRUM ON AND OFF CAR
$ Please Call
For shipping costs and to order, please call (03) 9310 1222
COMEC TR470 - BRAKE LATHE FOR DISC AND DRUM
The TR470 reconditions in a very easy and precise way all kind of brake disc, drum or flywheel of cars and light trucks and, with proper accessories even of heavy duty vehicles.
- The monolithic frame of cast iron provides high mechanical characteristics assuring excellent features of sturdiness and rigidity.
- The convenient Combination Disc/Drum tool holder assembly avoids the continuous exchange of tool holder all the times it switches from disc to drum and vice versa.
- The cross slide feed with variable speed that assures always the best surface finishing.
- The Adjustable spindle speed with 3 positions to get always the proper cutting speed according to the diameter of work piece.
- The standard equipment, including a 30 mm shaft and a wide set of centering cones and blocking bells, allows a quick and accurate centring of work piece.
- The optional equipment AP50, including the 50 mm shaft as well as proper cones and spacers, extends the working capacity up to the rotors and drums of heavy duty vehicles.
- LED LIGHT STANDARD
- 18mm adaptor set OPTIONAL
Unless otherwise stated, all products are sold under the manufactures warranty terms and conditions from the date of purchase.
- Where a warranty fault has been recognized and accepted by SAE, shipping expenses will be refunded.
- Replacement products (including shipping) will be provided where:
Replacement will be provided upon receipt and inspection of items that are deemed faulty or incorrectly supplied.
- An item is damaged during delivery.
- The incorrect item was shipped.
- The item has a manufacturing fault.
- Exchanges will only be provided on products that are unused and in a salable condition (i.e. in original and undamaged packaging). Electrical components cannot be returned if packaging seal is broken.
- If you receive an incorrect or faulty product please contact us within 48 hours of delivery.
- For any replacements where the shipping expense is being covered by SAE the original shipping address will be used.
- SAE is not responsible for any costs or down time incurred by a manufacturing fault other than shipping expenses.
- We ship domestically within Australia.
- Goods are typically dispatched within 24 hours after payment has been completed.
- Deliveries are made during business hours Monday to Friday.
- Where possible items will be combined into one order, however in some instances you may receive multiple deliveries.
- Where possible tracking numbers will be provided.
- Delivery times are 2-5 days for standard shipping to east coast metropolitan cities. WA, regional and remote areas may take longer.