Get yourself some premium quality equipment made and engineered in Australia:
Rotary Parts Washers - Spin Washers - Spray Washers - Jet Washer - Parts Degreaser
The SAE Parts Washers/Spin Washers/Parts Degreaser operate with a rotating basket flooded with a hot mixture of water and low foaming detergent.
The detergent (Super Spray Cleaner - SSC) is suitable for cleaning ferrous and non-ferrous metal parts.
SAE Parts washers are available in 3 phase or 240 Volt and have their own heating elements and large electric pumps.
There are 3 models in the SAE range: SAE 34, SAE 42 and SAE 46 where 34, 42 & 46 are the diameter of the basket in inches.
SAE 34 Parts Washer - Spin Washers - Spray Washers - Rotary Parts Washers, Parts Degreaser
This is the most popular Automatic Parts Washer/Degreaser in our range with a basket diameter of 34" (886 mm). The SAE 34 Jet washer has a rounded front and unique lid that not only saves space but makes it far more user friendly than other spin parts washers on the market. It is an effective and efficient machine for auto workshops for cleaning engine blocks, crankshafts, engine parts and others equipment to a weight of 450 Kg.
- Economical, Tank can be filled with as little as 80 litres
- Easy maintenance. Removing one bolt gives access to lower tank for cleaning
- Adjustable thermostat for optimal performance
- Easy to load as the top spray bar does not restrict operation
- Ease of operation with wheels as standard equipment
|Technical Characteristics||SAE 34|
|Useful Basket Size (MM)||860|
|Useful Internal Height||550|
|Load Capacity (KG)||450|
|Depth (front to back)||950|
|Width (inc. Box)||965|
|Max Tank Capacity||120|
SAE 42/46 Jet washer - Parts washer - Parts degreaser - Available with Powered Basket
The SAE 42 and SAE 46 Parts Washers are the largest models in the SAE Jetwashers range with baskets 42'(1066mm) and 46" (1168 mm) and are sure to make light of all your ferrous and cast iron parts washing needs.
These Jet washers pump a mixture of 76.C. hot water and detergent through a series of spray bars saturating the items in the variable speed rotating basket either water driven or via a gear box.
The combination of detergent, anti-rust additive and the 76.C water results in the cleaned parts flash drying in seconds ready for use.
- One bolt allows access to lower water tank for easy maintenance.
- Lid opens through 90 degree for easy loading by overhead gantry and space below for engine crane use
- Wheels are standard enabling repositioning closer to site
- Thermostat with adjustable control
- Timer switch (0-60 mins) for control of cycle time switch off
- Internal shell made from 3 mm plate
- Auto cut off when lid is opened during cycle
- Sight glass ensures adequate water monitoring
- Fully insulated for energy savings
|Technical Characteristics||Model 42||Model 46|
|Useful Basket Size (MM)||1066||1168|
|Useful Internal Height||580||650|
|Load Capicity (KG)||450||500|
|Depth (front to back)||1160||1270|
|Width (inc. Box)||1360||1470|
|Pump Motor (KW)||3.5||3.5|
|Pump Pressure (KPA)||490||490|
|Voltage 3 Phase||415V||415V|
|Timer||0-60 Mins||0-60 Mins|